Weekly Mega Sale
25% off Bully Sticks – 15cm
From Sunday 14th April to Saturday 20th April
Where: On our website
At our shop: 1-3 Te Roto Drive, Paraparaumu
Bully Sticks 15cm
What are bully sticks?
- Bully sticks are a medium density chew for dogs and are suitable for all dogs (except dogs with a beef allergy)
- They are ideal for puppies who are starting to chew, but can’t quite manage tougher treats
- They are also good for the older dog with fewer teeth
- They are a healthy and nutritious single-sourced protein chew
- The gentle abrasive action of the chew helps to maintain good dental health
- High in protein, low in fat treat
A bit of Trivia for you.
What is a weasand?
The technical term for a bully stick is a weasand. A weasand is the the oesophagus or windpipe of (in this case) a cow.
The name weasand comes from Middle English (wesand) and the Old High German (weisunt) meaning windpipe. Sometimes it is written wezand.