Beef Supreme 1.2kg
Our lean beef is sourced right here in NZ. Beef is a nutrient dense food, it provides good quality protein, the vital minerals iron and zinc and the ‘B’ group vitamins B12, B1, B2, B3 & B6.
Beef hearts are a good source of protein, thiamin, vitamin B6, B12, phosphorus and copper, and a very good source of riboflavin, niacin, iron and selenium.
This group of water-soluble vitamins includes B1, thiamine, B2 riboflavin, niacin and others. They each work to regulate the cell-making processes within the body. Normally they are produced naturally, but occasionally – when a dog has been receiving antibiotics, for instance – it may need to have its levels topped up.
Protein is needed to build, repair and maintain body tissues, organs and cells in all parts of the body. Proteins are complex molecules and are made up of different combinations of smaller units called amino acids. Protein is necessary to build a strong, muscular body.
Green tripe increases your dog’s and/or cat’s ability to digest meat, bone and organs by lowering gastrointestinal gastrointestinal pH and supplying digestive enzymes. . Ideal calcium to phosphorous ration of 1:1. It is recommended that tripe forms 25% of your dog’s diet. A great source of probiotics. Ideal for dental hygiene. A very good source of Omega 3 and Omega 6. Ideal calcium to phosphorus ration of 1:1. Contains natural probiotics. Great for cats and dogs with gastrointestinal problems. TRIPE HAS A BARNYARD SMELL.
NOTE: SOME CATS DO NOT LIKE TRIPE, PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR BLENDS CAREFULLY
For gastrointestinal problems tripe can be given solely for up to a week. Once the problem has settled down resume feeding with our meat blends (and tripe). Do not continue to feed only green tripe to healthy cats and dogs as it is not a whole food. For more information go to https://www.catsanddogs.co.nz/product-information/raw-green-tripe/
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for an adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein not more carbohydrates and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained