Hoki + Chicken 1.2kg cubes
Adding Hoki into chicken gives you the easy option to help add in Essential Omegas 3,6 and 9 which gives your pet natural healthy coats, helps with joint care and immune care.
Our minced chicken is a bi-product of human consumption chicken sourced here in NZ. Minced chicken frames add value of bone, meat, skin and fat while getting the nutritional values of vitamins B2, B3 & B6. Chicken is also a source of zinc and folic acid, is low in saturated fat and high in protein, niacin, selenium and phosphorus.
NOTE: So use our chicken mince if you are not confident with meaty chicken frames, but if you have a dog that is capable of eating meaty bones, give them the meaty chicken frames and necks as well.
Protein is needed to build, repair and maintain body tissues, organs and cells in all parts of the body. Proteins are complex molecules and are made up of different combinations of smaller units called amino acids. Protein is necessary to build a strong, muscular body.
Some calcium is obtained through the blood that is consumed through raw products; however your pet’s main supply of calcium is produced by your pet’s natural internal system when fed a balanced raw diet.
- For Dogs: 100 grams (one cube) per 5Kg body weight per day for an adult dogs.
- For Puppies & Kittens: Up to 12 months of age adjust up to approx. 200g per 5Kg per day.
- Cats: Approx. 100g per day
Every pet is unique and has different nutritional requirements, adjust feeding levels according to activity levels and condition of your pet.
Keep frozen. Once thawed use within three days.
- Cats like their meat blends at room temperature (“blood temperature”). If meat blends are cold, add some boiled water to “warm” the meat.
- Cats get their liquid from their meat, not usually from the water bowl.
- Older cats need animal protein not more carbohydrates and fats. http://feline-nutrition.org/nutrition/the-skinny-on-senior-cats-metabolism-explained